(These are my own opinions, and not to be considered "correct" answers to BSF questions.)
DAY ONE Read all lesson notes and Scripture references
1. a. Answer
DAY TWO Acts 2:1-13
2. a. A noise like a violent rushing wind
b. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one.
c. They were all speaking in different languages
d. The Holy Spirit filled the apostles
3. a. In Genesis, the purpose was to confuse everyone with different languages, in Acts, the purpose of the Holy Spirit is to bridge the gap between languages in order to bring understanding to all people.
b. God wants us to act as one community
4. To bring understanding and help further the Word of God
DAY THREE Acts 2:14-21, Joel 2:28-32
5. a. The apostles physically stood beside Peter as a sign of unity
6. The pouring forth of the Holy Spirit on all people.
7. The Lord shall return and everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved
8. Everyone who calls out on the name of the Lord
9. The second coming of Christ
DAY FOUR Acts 2:22-32
10. a. Of Nazerene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst
b. Delivered by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men, and put to death
c. God raised Him up again putting an end to the agony of death, since Jesus could not be held in its power
11. John 3:16-17 For God loved the world so much that he have his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
12. a. By the hands of godless men
b. We have free will. Pilate tried to be innocent, by blaming men who chose to do evil.
DAY FIVE Acts 2:33-47
13. a. Psalm 110:1
b. Acts 2:33 Exalted to the right hand of God
c. I feel humbled
14. Repent and be baptized
15. a. Repent / be baptized / teaching, fellowship, community, prayer / help the needy
b. I need to spend more time in prayer and community, but I have repented and been baptized, I am teaching and am in fellowship with others, and I help the needy.
DAY SIX Acts 2