Saturday, March 3, 2012

F.R.O.G. FULLY RELY ON GOD NAME CHANGE?

When I started this blog a few years ago it was just for me.  I didn't share the address with anyone or make a big deal out of it.  It was a place for me to voice my opinion and for my kids to see and eventually have a record of my lifetime thoughts on Christianity.  My close friends knew about it.  They understood the name because I've been collecting frogs ever since I met my husband 26 years ago.  Eventually I was asked to allow followers, so I did.  My visits are high so I know people are coming here to read my little glimmers into the bible.  Now, the husband is on the way to being history and I would like very much to disassociate myself with frogs in any way.  I had a collection of frogs I've packed up to give to a teen girl who loves frogs. 

I was told I souldn't change the name of this blog because its what people are accustomed to seeing.  I'd like to find another name, but F.R.O.G. really does describe me, not just my collection.  I do fully rely on God for everything, he is my non-earthly husband.  My Heavenly Father, Husband, Provider, Protector, Comforter, etc.  So, F.R.O.G. it will stay and fully relying on God I will stay.  My husband may have decided to abandon me, but my God never will.

I will pray for a new name to come to me.  Until then, F.R.O.G. it will stay.

No comments: